ALL of the GLOW, none of the GUILT!
Firiel Presents South Seas Spray Tanning:
We chose South Seas for many reasons. Here are a few of our favorite:
- Since 2001, South Seas has provided paraben free body bronzing and body care worldwide. Consistently voted “Best of the Best” by Allure it is also the color choice of Warner Bros., Disney, Fox, HBO, NBC, ABC, CBS, Dreamworks, and Dancing with the Stars.
- Hand applied flawless application that takes 5-10 minutes. Both Miki & Morgan are trained and certified in this technique.
- It dries instantly and is not sticky.
- It doesn’t need to be applied multiple times to get a “base”. South Seas will give all skin a healthy natural tan and then fade naturally as well.
- Did we mention South Seas is right here in Loveland, Colorado!
STEP 1: Choose your technician- Miki or Morgan.
STEP 2: Pick your package:
- One Spray Tan……..$25
- Two Spray Tans……..$40 (save $10)
- Three Spray Tans………$60 (save $15)
- Four Spray Tans…………..….$80 (save $20)
STEP 3: Schedule your appointment.
**Add a travel set of South Seas products for only $20.
When buying a 2-4pack your remaining spray tans will be on your file to use next time or just request a gift certificate at the checkout and give it to a friend.
Before your spray tan:
- Make sure you have waxed and/or shaved. Doing this after can cause quick exfoliation and will remove your tan faster.
- When you shower at home exfoliate with a scrub or coarse loofah.
- Hydrate your skin with lotion.
- Wear or bring dark loose clothing to your appointment that you can wear home.
- Flip flops or sandals are a must have.
- Be sure not to wear any oils or thick body creams to your appointment as this will not allow your skin to absorb the tan.
After your spray tan:
- Avoid showering, swimming, or heavy perspiration for at least 8 hours.
- When showering do not use scrubs or exfoliates as this will make your tan fade faster.
- Always apply lotion after you tan to ensure your skin stays hydrated. We prefer a combination of Bali Butter & Moorea Moisturizer. For a sample ask Miki or Morgan.
- If you plan to swim in chlorine a lot your results may vary and you may want to also use a South Seas tan extender.
- Enjoy the glow and your tan should last 7-10 days!!